quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hello Again!

Sorry about the long break there. I had a couple of really strange weeks there, weight-wise. I'm 203 this morning, which is what I was 2 weeks ago the last time I blogged. But in between now and then my weight has been up to 210 and back. I don't know how it's even possible to gain 7 pounds in 1 week; you'd have to eat an extra 25,000 calories! Which I can guarantee you I didn't! :-)

But I'm back down to 203 now and I'm determined to be under 200 lbs in the next week or two. My training has also been off, mainly because of my own stupidity. I read an article that said doing 30 minutes of jumping jacks burns more calories than 30 minutes of running. Well one night when I didn't want to train I decided to try it. What they don't tell you is that it's impossible to do jumping jacks for 30 minutes! I got to about 15 minutes and just couldn't do anymore (mind you this was about 500 jumping jacks). The next day I woke up and my calves were cramped so badly I couldn't walk! I hobbled around the house for 4 days in extreme pain and it took about 7 before I could walk normally again. So I lost a whole week of training. But hopefully we are getting back on track this week.

I want to thank Natalie, Celeste, & Kelleen for sending pledges in. I wish I could say I spent them on something fun but David's paycheck last week was calculated wrong and we didn't get as much as we usually did so I used the money to buy groceries that week. So thank you for feeding us! :-)

I hope everyone has a great week and see you next Monday!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Well at least you were able to lose it again. I don't think I could do jumoing jacks for 5 minutes let alone 30. that is crazy. Just so you know I posted a few camping pictures!