quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, September 29, 2008

So Close!

Oh I am so close that I can practically taste it. This morning I weighed in at 201! Just 2 lbs away from that 199. On one hand I can't believe I'm so close to no longer being 200 lbs and on the other hand I can't believe how long it's taken me to get here! Oh well, no use crying over spilled milk.

I've been at 203 for so long (over a month now) that I was almost in shock as I stood on the scale this morning. Let's all cross our fingers that it wasn't some kind of bizarre aberration! I'm attributing the loss to the garage sale we had this weekend. Although I basically ate junk all weekend I also was carrying couches and huge boxes around too. I guess the exercise outweighed the food this week.

So now I'm up to 24 lbs lost, I'm desperately hoping to be under 200 when I post next week. I also measured myself for the first time in a month or so and I was down 4 inches from the last time I measured and down 29 inches from the beginning! That's over 2 feet...wow.

I want to thank Bill & Cheryl for sending in their pledge this week, and David R. I will be calling to cash in on those free babysitting nights! :-)

If I get under 200 this week I will definitely post a photo next week. Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hopefully by next week you can be under that 200 pound mark! You're doing great!