quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, October 6, 2008

Old Navy

All right I didn't make 199 this week like I wanted to. In fact when I weighed myself this morning I was still 201 just like last week. However I am super happy this week anyway! Want to know why?

My mom and Christy and I went shopping this weekend. We were out celebrating Christy's 20th birthday and we went to Old Navy in Casa Grande. Now I haven't tried on any clothes since I started to lose the weight. I told David that I wouldn't buy anymore clothes until I didn't have to buy plus-sized clothes anymore. I was terrified I still wouldn't fit into normal sized pants. But Christy wanted me to try some jeans on with her so I went to the back of the rack and grabbed the biggest size they had, an 18. And then I thoughy, well I've lost a lot of inches around my hips, so I grabbed a 16 too. Just in case.

We went to the dressing room and I decided to try on the 18's first. I pulled them on and buttoned them and they were HUGE on me! :) I was so excited to think that I not only was in normal sized clothes but that I wasn't even the biggest size. So, I pulled on the 16's and guess what? They were too big for me too!

That's right...I am in size 14 jeans! I was doing a little happy dance right there in the dressing room, much to the amusement of the teenage boy who was working there. Here's a pic.
Photobucket
I had to mess with the color so you could even see the jeans. We took the picture last night and it was a little too dark. But still...here I am in Old Navy clothes. I haven't worn jeans in over 2 years. I am super excited.

This week I want to thank Grandma and Grandpa Mace for sending in their pledge and my sister for making me try on clothes, and my mom for buying me 2 shirts to go with my new jeans. That's it for this week. Love ya all!

6 comments:

Jamie Wilkinson said...

WOW! Amy, you look amazing! Congrats! And those jeans are HOTT! on you.

Sara said...

You look awesome! Congrats on the smaller pair of jeans!

Monika said...

We need new time line Pics in those hot jeans!

Catherine said...

Amy, I am very proud of you and I am especially excited that you have been able to maintain such a great standard. Love-Blondie

Lindsay said...

good job how exciting. I lvoe your new page to cute!

Holly said...

Hi Amy! I have been wondering about you, and I found your blog today and enjoyed reading about your journey. Good luck with everything! I will keep a tab on this. Keep in touch, okay?