quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, October 20, 2008

Emotional Eating

My week was long. That's about the best I can say about it. I'm at 201 this morning so I gained 2 lbs this week. David started his second job so he's gone in the evening now. I've always had a problem with emotional eating and it really flared up this week. I found myself eating late at night, something I haven't done in months and months. I'm also having a hard time finding time to exercise with the new schedule our family is on. I'd really appreciate it if everyone would say a prayer for me this week, help me to get back on track.

3 comments:

Greg & Anna said...

It sounds like two steps forward and one step back. You've still come a long way! I love you right where you are. I understand completely!!!

Amanda said...

(((((HUGS))))) You are doing GREAT! Sometimes life gets rough and in the way of our goals. If you need someone to watch your kids for a bit while you exercise, please feel free to drop them by to play -- my kids would LOVE it!!! I also have an eliptical machine here you are welcome to use anytime.

Lindsay said...

Life seems to always get in the way of what we want. You will get there. Life will seem normal again and looking back this will have just been a speed bump. Good luck you will get there:)