quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, December 8, 2008

No change

I'm still 197.5 this week, just like last week. So my body has reacted to this diet the same way it reacts to all of them: great weight loss the first week and then nothing. Sometimes I wonder if I lined up 8 different diets and then rotated through them each week for two months if I could have some sustained weight loss. I have an appointment with my weight loss doctor next week so I guess I'll wait and see what he has to say. I love you all and hope you have a good week.

Oh, by the way, if you're wondering what to get that woman in your life for Christmas you might want to check out this blog for ideas.

www.salsacrafts.blogspot.com

She has some great stuff for great prices. Make sure to scroll through older posts to see everything. I especially love the "Ho Ho Ho" blocks.

3 comments:

Jamie Wilkinson said...

I have had thirty pounds left to loose for the past two months. I've been so careful with my diet and exercising five days a week and I haven't budged. Once upon a time I could lose weight easy. But my doctor says it is the hyperthyroidism (I'm sure you already know) that makes losing weight such a pain. So I feel ya. But don't get discouraged too soon. Give it another couple weeks and see what happens. And think of how far you've come. You look fabulous. I know it's easy to forget that when you're still focusing on a lower goal weight. But you've lost a significant amount and should be very proud.

Lindsay said...

Well at least you stayed the same:) I am sure you will lose the weight!

Shelly said...

Amy you are an inspiration to many mothers who are trying as well to lose weight and I am one of them thank you for your encouragement I love reading your blog and I agree with my sister you look Fabulous!