quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Our Thanksgiving was great, very quiet and simple. We were very happy to have my family over on Thursday and then Papa and Grammy over on Friday. I cooked a wonderful meal (if I do say so myself) and didn't worry about my weight all day long. That was the best present I could have given myself. So all in all, considering how much I ate that day, I'm proud to report that my weight this morning was 197.5. I only gained 1 lb over the Thanksgiving weekend and I know it could have been much worse.

So now starts the Christmas season. Cookies, candies, parties, and treats. I'm going to have to be very careful if I want to keep losing this month. When I was a member of Weight Watchers they had a saying I liked. "The Holidays are 4 days not 4 months!" I am taking some days off of course, David's company Christmas party especially! Cheryl always cooks for it and I look forward to it all year long. Yum-o.

Anyway, I'm buckling down again now. Started lifting weights again and hitting the workouts. If my doctor is right I should be able to lose most of the weight in 2 months so let's get started!

Love ya all and Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Jamie Wilkinson said...

I'm impressed. I gained four pounds over the weekend, which has me all depressed and contemplating the wisdom of becoming anorexic...okay, so maybe not.

Holly said...

amy, you're an inspiration to me. best of luck to you!