quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, January 26, 2009

A Very Merry Birthday

Today is my birthday. I'm 27 years old today. It feels pretty good. I'm giving myself lots of birthday presents this year. The gift of loving myself as much as I love others. The gift of thinking about me once and a while. The gift of letting go of the guilt. The gift of enjoying my children more than I ever have before. The gift of being happy with what I've accomplished and not disappointed that I haven't done more.

I haven't weighed myself this morning but I've been pretty stable all week long. I don't think I lost weight but that's not surprising after the big loss last week. I'm sorry I haven't got a new picture of me up yet. I never remember when David is here and it's kind of hard to take it by myself. I'll work on that this week.

Love you all! Have a great week.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Amy!

Greg & Anna said...

Happy Birthday, girl! Sure miss you!

Anonymous said...

Happy 27th! I am sorry there is no card this year. It's been a rough month.

Love you,
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Way to go. Happy Birthday too. Wish you all were closer and we'd have sweet pork and rice and beans tonight. Just cooked the recipe given by one of my volunteers, supposedly it's the same as Cafe Rio's but we'll see. Anyway, love you and keep up the great work. You are an awesome mom and wife and we really enjoyed seeing you all Thanksgiving. Have a great night.
Danette

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (sorry it wasn't sooner, i got overrun with laundry and trying to clean house..) I hope you have an awesome day!! Much love-

Jamie Wilkinson said...

I'm lame for not wishing you a happy birthday yesterday, but happy belated birthday. You are the coolest person I know.