quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, July 14, 2008

A very busy week

Hello everyone. This has been a very hectic week for me. We had visitors for the week (Mom and Blondie we had an awesome time!) I also started a summer day camp for about 10 children 3 times a week. We had Daisy's birthday and also my brother Erich's birthday, both of which I made cakes for, and we spoke in church yesterday. So sometime in there I had to write a talk.

With a week that hectic I was relieved to get on the scale this morning and see my old friend 215 lbs. Being an emotional eater, I was afraid the stress this week would make me fall off the wagon! But we got through. I also figured out that I made a mistake a couple weeks ago when I was figuring out my daily calorie allowance. I had accidentally written down the wrong number so I've been eating almost 800 calories fewer than I'm supposed to be! This is most likely the reason I'm not losing any weight right now, my body thinks we're starving and is hanging onto the weight as hard as possible. So this week my plan is to eat more! :) How many people get to say that?

Anyway, I'll post pictures of the cakes I made this week. Thank you everyone who prayed for me and kept me in your thoughts on Wednesday. I know that your prayers were answered for me on that very difficult day. Also thank you to those of you who called, it meant so much to me.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

YOur cakes turned out cute!

Sara said...

wow you are really good. Is it a fondant cake?