quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

3 Months in Review

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Well I've been doing this for three months now. And as of yesterday I was 214 lbs which is 11 lbs lost total. Obviously I would have preferred to have lost more weight but I've also lost 20 inches and I think it's obvious, looking at the pictures above, that I'm getting healthier and slimmer. I've also established great habits of exercise and healthy eating that will be part of my life forever. And I'm not giving up, hopefully the next three month will be easier!

Tomorrow is Daisy's birthday. David and I will be spending some time at the temple and in the evening we will have a birthday cake and a balloon ceremony to remember our little girl.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Looking good keep it up. Lindsay

Anonymous said...

Wow, inches ARE more important than pounds! You look great! I love your new dress, too!

Unknown said...

We will be thinking of you guys (esp. Daisy) tomorrow! I hope it is a wonderful day for all of you!

Sara said...

Way to go Amy--you look great! But I always thought you looked great! I am glad I found your blog. I can't wait to read up about what you guys have been up to. It was good to see you at Emily's craft boutique!

Jamie Wilkinson said...

You look amazing Amy! And I will keep you guys in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow.