quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, June 30, 2008

215 lbs

You know I was very excited to reach 215 lbs, but I'm starting to get very tired of seeing it on my scale. Losing 10 lbs was really nice, but it would be nice to move on to 12 or 15. I did lose 2 inches this week so at least there's that.

It was a busy week with Emma's birthday and all. We had a blast celebrating with her and I made her a very cool cake (if I say so myself). Here's a picture, and yes it is a cake!

Photobucket

Also I got several requests for a picture of me in my new dress, so here it is. Check out my new shoes. :)

Photobucket

All right. Next Wednesday is my daughter Daisy's birthday. She's the reason that I'm putting in all this effort to get healthy. She was sent to me to help me become a better person, a better wife, and a better mom. I'm dedicating this week's weight loss to her. I would appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers as my family goes through this and next week.

Love you all.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Jocelyn said "She has too make me a cake too!" We loved her cake it was so cute and yummy too! You look great in the dress and your shoes are cute too!!

We will defiantly keep you guys in our prayer. I can't believe it has been a year already. I am so sorry. But we love you and any thing you need we are only a phone call away:)

Hugs Lindsay

Jamie Wilkinson said...

Okay, I have three comments. First of all, that cake is amazing! You are talented. Second, Emma looks JUST like you. And third, you are one hot mama in that dress and those shoes! You look great!

Unknown said...

all i have to say (after really cool cake) is you look smokin hot in your new dress. (Love the shoes!) I hope this makes you feel wonderful because you totally look skinny with your dress on! It makes me jealous how good you look. Now i have to start working out (i need to tone up my toothpick appendages) :) keep up the good work!!!