quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, June 23, 2008

Size 14

Photobucket

We spent this last weekend in Flagstaff visiting some friends who were in town for a couple of days. We had a great time in the 80 degree weather! We visited Lowell Observatory, rode the ski lift at Snowbowl, and took the kids to the Flagstaff mall to play. While they were playing I wandered over to JC Penny and the dress above caught my eye. I wanted to try it on but when I looked through the rack the biggest size they had was a 14. I was upset because I'm usually a size 18, but I thought I would try it on anyway. And it fit. I am now a size 14! I've dropped 2 dress sizes along with those 10 lbs. I was so excited that I had to have the dress, and David also bought me new shoes to wear with it.

This morning the scale was back at 215. So I lost 3 lbs this week and that got me back to a total of 10 lbs lost so far. I also lost 2.5 inches this week, which brings me to a total of 17.5 inches so far. I feel really good about where I am right now, slow and steady weight loss and the inches are coming off!

Tip for the week. When you eat or drink something look at the label for the serving size. What you might think is one serving may actually me 2 or 3! Love you all!

3 comments:

Dear Rebekah said...

The dress is beautiful, Amy. I am excited for you!
Kristen

Unknown said...

i love your new dress! [you should have posted a picture of you in the dress, not the dress on a hanger ;)] ps. we wish emma a happy b-day!!!

Lindsay said...

that dress is super cute!