quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, June 9, 2008

Double Digits & Reflexology

Good morning everyone! It is a good morning because today the almighty scale read 214.8, which means it's official. I'VE LOST 10 LBS! I'm into double digit weight loss and couldn't be more excited! I'm also down 2 more inches this week which puts me at 15.5 inches lost total! I was thrilled while exercising yesterday because my workout pants kept slipping down while I was kick boxing, so I think I've gone down a size. It's so amazing to watch my body change and get stronger. Poor David, he's probably tired of me asking him to feel my biceps! :)

Speaking of David, he was sweet enough to upgrade my pedicure pledge to a full hour of reflexology! (Which is massage for the hands and feet). It was wonderful and so relaxing. And speaking of pledges we've knocked out 2 more this week. Christy and I will get to go see a movie together. And Mom, it's time for that massage! Also thank you Natalie and Celeste for sending your pledges, it looks like I'll be putting them towards new exercise clothes!

I want you all to know how much I appreciate your support. It's so easy to fall off the wagon, but knowing that I get to come to you every week and tell you how I'm doing really motivates me to keep going, even when it's hard. This is the 8th week that I've been doing this and I can honestly say that I look forward each Monday to getting on and updating, (especially now that I'm losing consistently)!

Everyone have a great week and try to drink more water! Especially you Arizonans-it's getting hot!

No comments: