quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, June 16, 2008

Blah

That pretty much describes this week. I was a little under the weather and pretty much just burnt out on the whole weight loss thing. I took the week off, and tried to be aware of what I was eating without obsessing about it and also didn't really exercise. So pretty much as expected I gained weight this week. Just 2 lbs so I'm not worried. I really needed a break and now I'm feeling much better about it. My new goal is to lose 10 lbs by July 9th. That's just over 3 weeks so about 3 lbs a week. That's a little high but I would really like to have lost 20 lbs by then. We'll give it our best shot. I've been taking the kids to the pool every morning so if we count that as exercise (very light exercise) I'm up to 3 hours of exercise a day! It's kind of addictive once you get used to it. My food of the week is string cheese, low win fat and high in protein! Make sure you're reading labels so you know what's in the food your eating. Love you all, have a great week!

2 comments:

David said...

Keep on truckin'...or draggin' the kids, as it were. XOXO

Lindsay said...

Better luck next week. Recommit and try again. Lindsay