quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, July 21, 2008

Cleansing

Good morning everyone. This week was kind of strange, the first half of the week I was very sick and the second half I decided to a cleanse. So my normal routines were very off. After a 3 day fast my weight this morning was 211. I was very excited to see the numbers go down though there is a possibility that some of that we'll come back as I slowly begin eating again. I'm working on keeping it off by easing back into my food routine. Today and tomorrow I'm only eating raw fruits and veggies, then slowly adding in nuts, dairy, and meat will be last of all. I'm really focusing on eating a whole foods diet and avoiding anything processed.

I haven't been exercising while sick or fasting so I'll be starting that up this week. I'll probably begin with some slow walks and work myself back into my routine.

I have to tell you all that after all this time I'm really getting tired of trying to lose weight. Especially since it's not working very well. I'm really starting to get burned out. So I'm offiicially taking the next 2 weeks off. I will not be weighing myself every morning or writing down everything I eat, I won't be counting calories or calculating carbs. This is not to say that I'm jumping off the wagon. I fully intend to eat healthy and exercise, I just will not be focusing on losing weight. I'd like to spend some time focusing on my spiritual life and my family.

Thanks you all for your support, I will be posting again 2 weeks from now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i hope these next few weeks prove to be rewarding to you in the ways you need it most! We will still be keeping you in our prayers!