quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, August 25, 2008

Good Week


Well I had a very good week. I exercised consistently every day, got in my running and my weight lifting. And ate extremely healthy, though part of that is because I cut out wheat. You'll find if you don't eat wheat there aren't a whole lot of unhealthy foods left! I did really well on the no-gluten diet. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be and I definitely felt better and had more energy this week. But we all know my freaky body isn't super consistent, so I'm going to try it again this week but I'm not getting my hopes up that my results will be as good.

Things are getting exciting in the scale department. This morning I weighed 206 on the dot which is down 4 pounds from last week and is just one pound away from that elusive 20 pounds. Next week should be very exciting if things go well. So we're officially down 19 lbs from the start, and 24 inches!

My race is getting closer and my training is going very well. Tonight I run another practice 3 miles so I'll let you know if my time improves. Thank you Natalie for sending in your pledge! This weeks poll split evenly between 600 & 800 calories for a Super-Sized French Fry. The answer is....600! Don't forget to vote in this week’s poll! Love ya all!

No comments: