quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pay it forward!

I saw this on a blog from a friend in my Tempe ward. I love the idea!

Here's how it works-the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me.

What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well-before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. (Or you can cut and paste from this one like I did)

Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and wait to receive your fun gift!! Remember that only the first 3 comments will receive a gift from me, so hurry, hurry, hurry!

3 comments:

Jamie Wilkinson said...

me, me...I'm participating

kelleen said...

Love your new background Amy! I would totally love to play, but know myself well enough that I would never pay it forward and would never send out all the gifts-sorry I am so lame-It is a super cute idea!

Lindsay said...

I am going to have to agree with Kellen. I think it is a great idea but my follow though is not so hot right now and then I would just stress about it. I am glad that Jocleyn isn't the only one that cuts her own hair. And congrats again on getting the new car it is really nice!