quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, February 23, 2009

Passion

So obviously I haven't been very good about posting the last couple of weeks. David always says that one of the things he loves most about me is how I can get really passionate about a subject. The problem is I can typically be really excited about only one thing at a time. And the last 6 weeks it has NOT been weight loss, it's been trying to get pregnant. (Which, by the way, you think would be a whole lot easier, and more fun, than trying to lose weight. But alas, such is not the case with me). Anyway, I keep setting myself up for disappointment and heartache in that department so I decided it's time to rekindle some of the weight loss passion. I haven't lost any weight in the last 6 weeks. The good news is I haven't gained any either, but been able to maintain my weight with little to no dieting and no exercise. I'm pretty proud of that.

So today I am starting a new weight lifting program. It's a 30 day program, lifting weights 6 days a week. Since strength training seems to help me lose weight the easiest I have hopes that I can lose 8-10 lbs this month. Crossing my fingers. So, back to protein shakes and grilled chicken for me.

Because so many of you have asked me for, and because I'm pretty tired about blogging about myself all the time, I have set up a family blog. Here's the link to it.

www.drorbaughfamily.blogspot.com

I got carried away with family pics and posted 4 times this morning. SO if you want to keep scrolling after the first post there are some fun pics towards the bottom. Love you all! Have a great week!

2 comments:

kelleen said...

I am so glad you made a family blog-I can't believe how big the kids have gotten, and so adorable too! The other blog wouldn't allow me to leave comments, so I'll comment here for now- love the pic of you in the tube-you look fantastic! We miss the museum, the one here is nowhere near as good, glad you guys had a good time. you are in our prayers :)

Lindsay said...

hey even though you arent still lossing at least you are looking GREAT!