quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, February 9, 2009

Plateau Land

Well I'm still hovering around 189. I've totally fallen off the exercise wagon because I've been so exhausted lately! I'm trying to stick to my diet but often find myself just trying to "eat healthy" rather than follow the plan. Which I guess is better than nothing. Anyway, I have another appointment with my weight loss doctor on Thursday so I guess I'll just have to go an be embarrassed about not losing any weight this month. Oh well. At least I didn't gain! My size 14 jeans are starting to feel a little loose and I'm wondering if I might be able to wear a size 12. But I think I'll give it a few more pounds before I try.

I hope everyone has a Happy Valentines day. David and I will be celebrating our 7th anniversary on Sunday. Sometimes I feel like my marriage is the only thing in my life that is never a trial. I love you for that David. You're still my hero.

3 comments:

Jamie Wilkinson said...

Can we be virtual diet and exercise buddies? I have been SO frustrated the past few weeks. My goal is to loose my last twenty pounds by April, but I haven't lost a single pound in weeks. I've been doing cardio five days a week and trying to eat healthy, but it isn't working. I don't know if I can blame it on the hyperthyroidism (I'm on new medication that made me gain weight. Isn't that fun) or if it is just my fault. But I am so discouraged! Reading your blog inspires me to keep going

kelleen said...

Happy Anniversary! Could it really have been that long? Wow are we ever getting old! ok, not really, but it has been awhile since college, eh? Good luck with your appointment. Happy Valentines Day!

Jamie Wilkinson said...

So, I realized my comment was kind of whiny and self-absorbed, so I am amending it to say Happy Anniversary! Congrats on seven years of wedded bliss.