quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Misery loves company

So today is day 9 of my 30 day weight training program and I'm really loving the program so far. I alternate arms and legs every other day and do a little ab work every day and take Sunday off to recover. I've already had to increase the weights I'm working with on a couple of exercises and pretty soon I'm going to need to go buy heavier weights. No weight loss this week, but that wasn't unexpected due to some stress and a lot of emotional eating. But I exercised every day and I'm proud of that. I've set a short-term goal of being on my meal plans every day in March, along with exercising ever day (excluding Sunday). We're going to Utah at the end of April for Women's Conference and I would like to be 10-15 lbs lighter by then.

The best news is that David asked if we could get up a little early and start lifting weights together before he goes to work! So now we're doing the program together. We started this morning and I'm sure he'll start feeling those squats pretty quick! Hopefully next week we'll both have some weight loss to show for it.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is great that he is going to do it with you it is so much more fun when you have a work out buddy! Hey give me a call my mom is going to be off this THursday so you can get pics!

Jamie Wilkinson said...

I agree, that's great that he's doing it with you. I wish I had a workout buddy. Even without losing weight, you know you're healthier for exercising every day! Way to go!