quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, March 23, 2009

More exciting?

Well when I posted two weeks ago I was wishing for a more exciting posts, and then I had two crazy weeks. For complete details on that check my family blog. Because of the craziness, the not sleeping, and really bad hospital food I am back up to 195 this week. :-( Blah. I'm hoping since the weight was recent and just the result of stress and a weird eating schedule it will come off again quickly. So back on the wagon today.

Good news though, I had my doctor's appt last week and although I had gained weight I had actually lost 2 lbs of fat and gained 5 lbs of muscles. So my total body fat % is down to 33%. So a little sunshine in the forecast. I'm leaving for Utah in 4 weeks and want to lose 10 lbs before I go.

2 comments:

Jamie Wilkinson said...

It's better to lose fat and gain muscle then just to lose weight. You look skinnier! I'm rooting for you. We're going to South Carolina in two weeks and I was hoping to lose 10 more pounds by then. So far I've only lost two. Don't think its gonna happen. Ah well.

kelleen said...

YOu can do it!-we're definitely crossing our fingers for the craziness to be all done! :)