quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, March 9, 2009

Blah Blah Blah

I could copy and paste any of my posts for the last month this week. I didn't lose any weight, I'm still exercising, I like my weight lifting program. Blah blah blah. I go into see my doctor on Thursday and I haven't lost any weight since our last appointment so I'm going to ask him to adjust my meal plan. And I'm going to do a 3 day cleanse today to see if I can shake things up a little bit. Check back in next week for a hopefully more exciting post.

2 comments:

Jamie Wilkinson said...

Well, I saw the picture of you on your family blog, and weight loss or no, you look fabulous. And you're weight training, so muscle weighs more than fat. And you definitely look skinnier in that picture. Which, of course, is making me oh-so-jealous. Way to go!

kelleen said...

Sorry about the blahs, but hopefully the doctor will have some helpful insights on Thursday, and good luck with the cleanse (boy does that not sound like fun!-let me know if it works-Darrell has been checking a few of those out) You are so amazing with your constant dedication-keep it up!