quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, March 30, 2009

Enough is enough!

Fat Woman Pictures, Images and Photos

So after another hospital trip I am now up to 198! Sheesh, after dinner lat night I even saw the dreaded 200 on the scale. On top of that I feel tired and awful again, which I know comes from eating sugar, wheat, and dairy. How do you get to the point where emergencies in your life aren't an excuse to overeat? Cause I'm having way too many such situations to pull it off with out exploding like a blimp.

Anyway, today is devoted to reattaching my nose to the grindstone. I started weightlifting again this morning and tomorrow I'm going to start running again. Also I'm back on the protein shakes and trying to bulk up on fruits and veggies for some natural energy. I think I'm going to set my sights on running a 10K in the next couple of months. I have a vague inclination to maybe think about possibly considering training to run a marathon.

So my goal for this week is to lose three pounds. GRRRR, I hate having to re-lose weight I've already lost. Oh well, live and learn, right?

2 comments:

Greg & Anna said...

You look so great! I think the muscle is weighing soooo much! I'm not going to mess with you!

kelleen said...

I think hospitals have an underlying plot to fatten everyone up in order to reap the health related issues later :) Seriously you can order like 7 things for every meal (with desserts), snacks are always available at the convenient parents section, and you are always just sitting around totally stressed out-it's a perfect plot for disaster! I gained like 9 lbs while in the hospital with Benjamin (my sugars weren't so pretty either). Stick it out-you are one strong and determined woman; getting back into your routine will make a HUGE difference! Good luck we're rooting for you ;)