quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Finish Line

So, obviously I have been neglecting this blog the last couple of months. I haven't really been able to focus on weight loss lately. In fact this will be my last post on this blog. I've accomplished most of the goals that I had when I started this blog over a year and a half ago and it's time to move on to new goals.

Thank you everyone for all the support you've given me through this journey. My final weight loss total was 40 lbs and I couldn't have done it without your help.

To see the reason I can no longer focus on weight loss make sure to head over to my family blog.

www.drorbaughfamily.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat downloads[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood methods to build an income online.