quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, May 12, 2008

10 Things I Love About My Body

1. Smelling the Daisies David brought me this week.
2. Kisses
3. Hearing Emma sing the mother's day song in Sacrament.
4. My hands
5. My neck
6. How it heals itself every time I cut myself with a knife.
7. Being able to see my beautiful children.
8. That achy feeling in my muscles after I lift weights.
9. Tasting new foods for the first time.
10. My eyes.

1 thing I hate about my body. It's inability to lose weight no matter what I do. After a perfect week of eating healthy and exercising over an hour each day this morning the scale showed a pound and a half gain. That's right, after a month of trying so hard my weight is 224.5! Bringing my weight loss for the month to half a pound.

I don't think I need to tell you how upset and discouraged I am. I don't know how I could be trying any harder than I am now. I started this with such high hopes 4 weeks ago and it's hard now to feel that the hour and a half I log on my bike everyday isn't just a waste of time.

I'll be adding a daily food log to the right hand side of the page, so you all can see what I'm eating. I guess in a way I feel the need to prove to everyone that I really am trying. I don't know if I'll ever lose this weight, and I don't know if I'll ever get pregnant again. What I do know is that I tried my hardest. I'm eating healthy and I'm exercising.

What else can I do?

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You are building mucesls and it weighs more than fat. You are working out alot and and makeing your muscels big and strong. Right!:) Have you tryed changing the type of work out you are doing? Maybe that would help? You could try water arobices or do Emma's dance video with her or put the kids in the there pull along thing and go for a bike ride. The freash air can't hurt. I don't know I am sorry that this is being so hard and frustraing. The only other thing that I would suggest is to pray and ask Heavenly Father what to do. What would work best he knows what you are going thought and wants you to be sucessful. He loves you Amy!

Love Lindsay