quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, February 20, 2012

Weigh-In Feb 20

I picked my new quote hoping it would sink in but it's not really helping at all. I'm terribly sad that my anniversary week is over because it was soooo much fun! I've been a mom for almost 9 years now, and I love it. There's no job I'd rather be doing. But it was wonderful to take 5 days and to just be Amy. To sleep when I was tired, and eat when I was hungry, and only do what I wanted to do. It was precious time and was such a wonderful break for me and David.

But now it's Monday again, sadly, and life must press on! Like I said last week I didn't follow my low-carb diet during my vacation. So my weigh-in today was 215, up 6 pounds from last week. And for once I don't regret a single pound, every single one was worth it. But now I'm back on the wagon and hoping to see that weight fall back off again. I'm excited this week because my husband is coming on board the low carb train with me which makes cooking much simpler.

Check back in Wednesday for some photos of my lovely trip. Now go drink some water!

No comments: