quotes sayings Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, February 27, 2012

Weigh-In Feb 27

I'm down to 211.5 today, so down 3.5 lbs from last week. I think I would have been down more except that I fell off the wagon this week. We went out to dinner Friday night with David's company and I was prepared to follow my diet until I got there and we didn't get to order, it was a pre-ordered meal. So I thought I would just go with the flow, pop off the diet for one night and then get back on track. So I did (and by the way the creme brulee was amazing!) But then on Saturday I had crazy carb cravings and ended up eating pizza for dinner. Then on Sunday I ate a whole bag of my favorite Easter jelly beans.

:Hangs head in shame:

It's amazing now to see and feel my reaction to sugar. Not only physically, the blood sugar spikes and headaches. But also the cravings they trigger, for foods I haven't craved in weeks. I'm eager to get back on the plan this week. Though I desperately need to go shopping first. My fridge contains mostly condiments right now. One thing I've learned doing this is that I always need to keep food available that I can eat. One of the best parts of low-carb is that you can eat whenever you're hungry.

So onward we go. I'm hoping to lose the rest of my anniversary weight this week, and then hoping to hit my 20 lbs weight loss goal the next week. Now go drink some water and check back Wednesday.

1 comment:

C Lysager said...

Thanks for your comment on my Blog Amy. I added you to my blog list earlier today when I saw your post also on OBB (aren't they great) Congrats on your loss so far and I look forward to following along with you on the rest of your journey. Best Wishes!!